15 days and counting...


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland
June 15th 2008
Published: June 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hey!

Decided to try the whole pics thingy out today so figured i'd blog again too... Spent weekend with La, it was fab fun, notr really gonna see a lot fo her soon so wnated to have one last fling...

S'posed ot be doin a ceilidh thingy on Friday, but of course nede up durnken mess in Sleazy's in Glasgow instead. Much me me an la, anyway... was good fun, right up until random drunken bad choices kicked in and everyone got rather closely acquainted with la's mate, geoff, some more than others, erm... 😉

Anyhoo, went to sunny Dunoon the next day an it was well fab. managed to time it so all these crazy ameircans dressed like total nutters attempting to look scottish were wanderin round the town for the comemoration of some clan guys bein killed like hunners o years ago. not quite sure the exact ins and outs of it, but it was well funny to look at. Think there were actually some real scots there, too. The kilts at the back are so so much better than the posh ones at the front. Lovin the whole wallace/robroy rural kilty look...

If this has worked (highly unlikely knowin my computer capabilities, or lack of...) thewre should be pics here someplace, check out the hot kilts at the back! nice!

I'm off to try and pack all my belonging in what appears to me to be the smallest of small backpacks in the whole wide world, wish me luck!
😉




Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0394s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb