Scotland through Haggis trip


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland
February 13th 2007
Published: February 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ok so am just going to do one biggy cause not much time for writing for the next couple of days...

Got up to edinburgh alright on the bus. Left at 9.30 and got in about 6 but didnt seem like that long. The scenery changed as you moved north. Really flat and than rolling hills around the lake district and when u hit scotland big craggy mountains with snow on top. Went on east side up through liverpool. Stayed at a good backpackers ontop of a Belushi's.

On monday got up early (still dark till about 7.30 here) packed my bag (only took the backpack for this trip but still seems like a massive load) and walked about 10min to the Haggis building. Didnt really see that much of edinburgh as dark when i came in and rainy in the morning but looks like a really nice place.

The tour that im on is really good. Fergis is our driver (funny guy, talks most the time about the surroundings and ipod music for the rest throughout the bus. Am with 17 others so good size and most are singles and only a couple of 2s so got to know everyone as they are my surroundings for the next week.

I'm going to have to write the specifics down later cause not much time left on this computer. Great scenery, really like new zealand except all of its pretty much like milford sound. Went through Sterling and loads of other places and ended up at Oban last night, on the west coast. Lots of little walks around which is great, only on the bus for the most 1/2 until the next stop. On the Isle of Skye now at this remote place (like remote remote) right up the north end in a big house type thing, having a big cookup all together for one girls birthday, and also cause the next house of community away is about 1/2hr. Weather has been a bit bleak, but thats Scotland and it hasnt poured down yet and bouts of sunshine. Alright im off, ill put another entry in later about all the little stories, but having a great time.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb