SHOW STOPPERS


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Midlothian » Edinburgh
August 20th 2009
Published: September 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Look Both WaysLook Both WaysLook Both Ways

Pedestrian Sign in the train station - good advice
Today we went to see the AM show at Pilrig Studio "Native American Tales". The costumes, make up, and choreography were good but I expected more storytelling than they did so it was somewhat of a disappointment.

John and I had our early lunch at Victoria's and saw the 3rd performance of Shakespeare Shattered. Then, had our late lunch/dinner at La Favoritta. Both restaurants were in the Pilrig district and were owned by brother and sister.

We went back to QMU and did a much needed wash (laundry drying all over my room) and rested.

In the evening, we, as a group, left on the train to go to late night performance (started at 10:55 PM) of SHOW STOPPERS. It was a good FUN show - totally improvised musical - the cast and crew did a great job and we all enjoyed it.


Show Stoppers was at the Univ of Edinbrugh, so we learned a new bus route. We all had many laughs and marveled at how the cast could do it so well. It was the first time John and I were "out late at night" and needed a late pass to catch the after hours bus back to QMU and signed in at 1:00 AM. (Scandalous!!) Needless to say. the rest of the group had done this several nights before.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

The UnderbellyThe Underbelly
The Underbelly

A venue at the U of E


Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0178s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb