The day the Wii-G Xmas stood still


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Lanarkshire » Glasgow
December 16th 2008
Published: December 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We decorated the outside of our house because Alfie has taken over by aliens and they have not found his Xmas Decorations yet.



HOPE YOU ENJOY THE XMAS LIGHT SHOW AT OURS




Well what can I say it was a great movie and I can't thank Louise enough for sending me into glasgow to buy the tickets in the pouring rain and the thunder and the plague of locusts and the torrential frogs and lizards, well it was very smirry anyway.

We went to the square to take a few photos and ended up looking like two-wrists after a wander round my square we headed down towards the xmas market but never made it as the weather was really cold and damp so we took a short cut back to the car via Nelson Mandela Square and enclose a couple of pictures of it to prove we braved the wind and the hail and the cats and the frogs and etc etc etc.

There are new lights in the square which we must have stolen from somewhere rich as they are quite smart.

Thomas was at the Winterfest and really enjoyed it the ice rink has been constructed around the very centre and it must be like skating round a roundabout.

X Factor finished .............................................................................................. HURRAH
Strictly Dancing finished ................................................................................... HURRAH HURRAH
Xmas tree Built ................................................................................................ HURRAH HURRAH HURRAH HURRAH HURRAH HURRAH
photos enclosed of all and sundry including the Fairy.
now for the important part drink in hand all is well ......................................... HURRAH
dad


The film was mediocre to be honest, glad we didn't pay full price! Changeling on the other hand was excellent! The weather was indeed awful which was a shame cos I wanted some better photos. And they've totally enclosed George ( Dad's ) Square which is rubbish as you can't just wander thru now looking at stuff you have to go in thru a gate, I won't be surprised if they start charging next year to get in.

I'm sure Dad is just joking about X-Factor being finished, deep down inside he is gutted. He voted for the winner you know! This week is the final of Strictly, he's got mixed up, what will I do on a Saturday night now! I may have to start going out, never mind Dancing on Ice is on soon. All I've got to watch now is Prison Break which must be nearly finished too. What a sad life I lead eh?

Thomas has been to the doc and has Amoxycillin for some sort of upper resp. tract infection I think, Thomas is hopeless he doesn't know what the doc said was wrong with him, I have caught a cold, from trudging about in the rain at George Sq I think. Only joking.

Well the tree looks quite nice after all, It looked a wee bit scabby when we took it out of the box, but it has tarted up nicely. The shrine is getting organised I finally managed to get a frame for the Graduation photy and have started to move the other pics across to be beside it!

Was working late tonight on a phone session, so am a wee bit tired now, going to blob out and watch some rubbish telly, see you online at the weekend
Mum
XXXXX


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0532s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb