Country #4


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Lanarkshire » Glasgow
August 15th 2008
Published: August 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello All, well we've finally made it to Scotland after a gruelling 9 hour bus ride yesterday from London. We're in a internet cafe in Glasgow awaiting our meet-up with Heather in a train station just outside the city. Jay has been uber excited for days now.

We'd heard that Glasgow was a scary place but so far we've found it to be great. The hostel we're in is massive and they have a free coffee machine so what more do you need really! We got to see some early Olympic coverage too as the heptathlon coverage started at 2:30am here.

Our last night in London we made it our sole goal to figure out the underground system and find Abbey Rd. Since there was only 2 of us at the famous road crossing, we decided to take a series of photos of us crossing and Jay will photoshop it when we get home to look like a gaggle of Jay and Alex's crossing the road. The sight of us weaving through rush hour traffic to get these photos would have horrified Chris (Jay's mom) and certainly pissed off a few local commuters. After this we cruised down to Buckingham Palace and walked through St. James park at night.

Later, Alex

PS- Jay's SD70 email has been taken away from her (boo hoo) so if you're trying to send her an email please send it to alexdyer1@gmail.com. You can always post a message on this thing to us as well.

Advertisement



19th August 2008

Abbey Road
This is Mom/Lauretta: I'm so happy you visited Abbey road. Maybe you can make a cover for your first album. Please post pictures.
27th August 2008

Abbey Rd
The pictures are up... Check them out.

Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0247s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb