Looking for "Nessy"


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Inverness-shire » Loch Ness
November 20th 2006
Published: November 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

NessyNessyNessy

What you might hope to see...
Aberdeen was fairly quiet, after looking around the town we played some pool and watched some TV (which was nice for a change to just relax and do very little).

The following day (Tuesday 21st) I went on a boat tour of Loch ness. At first it was raining and windy but then it cleared up and the sun shone bright. The tour was great unfortunately “Nessy” didn’t show. After the Loch Ness boat tour I drove up to Ullapool in the North West highlands to check out the scenery. The drive up was very pretty, an on off downfall of rain left little whitewater rivers running down all the hills everywhere spilling into large torrents of water which madly surged down the valley on their way to the lochs. The stop off in Ullapool was fairly short, just enough time to grab a bite to eat and something to drink then off to Fort William for the night.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Loch NessLoch Ness
Loch Ness

Looking over the famous castle on Loch Ness at night
Interesting lightingInteresting lighting
Interesting lighting

Not sure why they have green lights on these water gates, and I'm not sure what their function is either but it looked really nice.
Interesting lightingInteresting lighting
Interesting lighting

Not sure why they have green lights on these water gates, and I'm not sure what their function is either but it looked really nice.


Tot: 0.156s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 19; qc: 95; dbt: 0.0922s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb