Our last day in Scotland......and it's one for the postcards!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Inverness-shire » Inverness
October 23rd 2009
Published: October 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Ainsley and ErnestAinsley and ErnestAinsley and Ernest

he has a crush on her
Our last day in Scotland is clear blue sky and in the 60's. A great way to end our week of Loch monsters, castles, battlefields, shopping, fish and chips, salmon from the River Ness, Haggis every morning, and even the occasional Chinese restaurant Ernest managed to find to get his fix, along with the one-pond store.

Another generation of Chou's is now officially married in Scotland. Some of you may not be aware that Ernest's parents, James and Nellie, were married in Glasgow at the end of World War II when they were students here. That adds another special connection to getting married here beyond just my childhood dream and my Celtic ancestry (although this week has been all about me, let's be honest).

Due to popular demand, mostly my big brother, we were able to get a picture of the beautiful Scottish lass, Ainsley, who was able to convince Ernest to wear a kilt, a feat many tried and no one else could do.

We are leaving very early Saturday to come home and get ready to go back to work. This will be the last entry until we can share the professional pictures with you.
view of Inverness castle from our roomview of Inverness castle from our roomview of Inverness castle from our room

it was so clear couldn't resist another shot from the window

Ernest and I would to thank everyone for sharing this time with us by reading our blog. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you. We know that with the support and love of our friends and family, we will be able to experience a very rich life together.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

view of River Ness view of River Ness
view of River Ness

again, so clear couldn't resist


23rd October 2009

Incredible views
I am going to miss the daily blogs-this has been an awesome way to share in your experience. I feel privileged to have been a part of it. Have a safe trip home and a fabulous rest of your lives, Mr. and Mrs. Chou!
23rd October 2009

let's be honest
It's all about you because weddings are always all about the bride. I mean except for E's manly skirt when is the last time you went home and talked about what the groom wore. Yeah, I thought so.
25th October 2009

Thanks for sharing it all with me.

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0363s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb