Cliffs of Moher


Advertisement
Published: January 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

We got up early this morning - before our alarm at 7am, to walk to the bus stop. It had been raining all night and was still raining when we woke up. But i slept pretty good - except everytime i woke up i was sweaty because it was so warm in our little room. This morning i also discovered a blister on my right foot.
The bus came at 8am and we left for the Cliffs of Moher. It was really beautiful, but very windy and cold. We walked up a path and looked around for a bit. Unfortunately we were stuck sitting in a small cafe (in the small visitor's center) until 1pm when our bus to Limerick would arrive. We played a lot of cards and drank hot tea.
Once we got to Limerick we jumped on a train and got off in Rosslare. A nice guy at a pub called us a taxi and we went to Wexford. We're staying at a hostel. We have a private room on the top floor. We got some pizza for dinner and ate it in the main room at the hostel where some guy heckled us and some old hippies played music. I'm definitely anti-social, and just wanted to lay down and get out of my wet shoes and pants.
Catching a train to the harbor tomorrow and hopefully getting on a big boat to France.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Cliffs of MoherCliffs of Moher
Cliffs of Moher

Adam on the little pathway.


Tot: 0.183s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 17; qc: 74; dbt: 0.0864s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb