The much awaited holiday (for the boys)!!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Northern Ireland » County Antrim » Belfast
January 18th 2008
Published: January 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


At Europa Bus Station, BelfastAt Europa Bus Station, BelfastAt Europa Bus Station, Belfast

Rajee, Trilok and Vidhur
All bags packed and ready to go...and still my boys dont have any clue about it. That is the long and short of it! errr...actually the short explanation. The long one is...Myself and Rajee, planned to take our sons, Vidhur and Trilok, on a holiday. After many hours on the internet, we decided on Belfast in Northern Ireland. It is filled with history and beauty, neither too far nor too near, besides giving us a reasonable package.

The trip started off in good spirit. The boys knew where they were going only at the airport!! All of us were full of zeal and enthu...Pleasant flight. Before we know we were in Belfast. We were quick to find the right bus and arrive at the Europa bus station. After a brief, aimless wander, we walked in the right direction to the Belfast International youth hostel. Not a bad place - great looks, nice a cafe, internet access, laundry, TV lounge, Pool table and library. The flip side - the family room had two bunk beds!!!.. and no seating. So much for economy class!!! Reminds me of peanuts and monkeys. After settling-in, we went out for an American dinner (??!!! Kids...Gnarrghh!!!) at KFC. We got our hands on some travel brochures and sketched plans for the weekend before drifting to sleep.....zzzzzzzz.........


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

I Love KFC!!!I Love KFC!!!
I Love KFC!!!

Coola' Shacka' Vidhur
The junk we eat for kids sake!!!The junk we eat for kids sake!!!
The junk we eat for kids sake!!!

Coke kudhicha gaanavilae kalaaikkalaam...


Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0354s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb