Flight over


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
August 21st 2009
Published: August 21st 2009
Edit Blog Post

So my first leg to hongkong i had fatty mcfat fat next to me and he decided he needed one and a half seats! that was AWESOME. stopped over in hongkong as i said only for refuelling then hit up qantas again for the long haul to heathrow!
i only watched 3 movies. i love you man, my life in ruins and something else that has slipped my mind. I also contracted plane tummy. this is a self invented, self diagnosed condition where one doesnt feel ill or hungry but instead has an airy sensastion in the stomach. Symptons include extreme gag reflex at the smell of plane food and when eating, taking tiny bites and chewing really slowly, just to make sure nothing unfortunate comes up. the worst was when i slept through breakfast. woke up starving then asked the flight lady for a bread roll. and she bought me two rolls with FRUIT in them! i hate fruit in bread. fruit was made made to be baked!

but none the less i arrived at hetahrow safely. had to transfer from terminal 4 to 5 and then played the waiting game for a whole 9 hours. then on to athens.
arrived at the airport at 2:30 am and attmepted to sleep, with all my bags tied to my legs but that lasted an hour.
hehe i actually did fall asleep waiting at london. head on my raised hand and then i woke as my head was slamming downwards. then whipped it back up to awake to lots of people around me looking.

so altogether. flights were boring but successful.
ps. thefat guy was going to a poker tournament. obviously not a successful poker player or else he would be able to afford a bigger seat. say premium economy or business... i dont know maybe they should make largees pay for two seats.. just my opinion.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.204s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0345s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb