The waiting (and working) are over!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
February 21st 2006
Published: February 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello to everyone reading this!!

This is the journal which will cover me and amy's world journey... a journey covering over 22 weeks, 5 continents, 8 countries and countless wonders (I hope!) along the way! Although to be honest I don't no if i'm more excited over the prospect of getting out there and seeing some of the world or the prospect of not having to call out any bingo numbers for the next 6 months!
So after 7 months of solid working - including one week where I worked 90 hours

it is finally time to fly!

But anyway, for anyone wondering where we're going, here's the list...

Egypt - pyramids, Nile cruises and the Red Sea await!
India - and a 700 mile(ish) journey from Delhi to Mumbai
Thailand - buddhist temples and beaches!
Cambodia - for awesome temples and jungle trekking!
Australia - coz all backpackers go - there must be something good!
New Zealand - Bungi and Mordor!
Fiji - the only 'holiday' part of the journey :-)
USofA - for some geographical wonders!

So thats the list - don't forget to check back here every now and again to see how things are going... and you can add comments as well! So let me know how you lot are doing!

Anthony



Advertisement



2nd March 2006

Good Luck
Have a good one, and if you missed the england game, you'll be pleased to know there were 5 spurs players on the pitch. Explains why they won i guess!
5th March 2006

My First Look
Considering you got an A* in English, your spelling is bad! Best of British to both of you and, BE SAFE - BE SENSIBLE.

Tot: 0.19s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1031s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb