Spot on!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
March 27th 2008
Published: March 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

hey everyone


i know all my devoted fans haven't heard from me in a while and have been wondering as to my whereabouts...so i have 8 mins right now to get you caught up....

my dive trip was great the similan islands were beautiful and the water clarity amazing i even got to do a night dive which was really cool you could turn off your flashlight and move you hand in the water and all the photoplancton lights up...super cool..i saw lots of turtles and morray eels...overall rather exciting! i spent my last day in phucket the weather wasn't great so i actually went to the spa...for a whole 40bucks i got a facial and a full body massage and reflexology! 3 hours of awesomeness...and its wasn't a sketchy place either...ie they had real massage beds and they didn't talk on their cell phones and massaging with just one hand...
#

anyways then i flew to bangkok...mom and dad were gracious enough to offer me a night of luxury and i got to stay in a beautiful hotel with beautiful large clean rooms and an awesome pool...but the best part was it was attached to the shopping center...oomg...so yes if anyones wondering i did go back to bangkok to make sure i got every deal possible! and i did....god i love thailand....it was only like 7 bucks for me to get mango coconut soup with rock lobster skewers room serviced to me!!!! yay! ahhaha...ok so ya i bought so much stuff that i had to buy a seperate bag and of course HAD to buy a purse...they said it was real leather...they even put a lighter to it...they do that with everything..i'm not sure if real leather really wont catch on fire or whether these purses are doused in flame retardent pcbs but whatever i'm convinced...they did the same thing with my pearls claiming that they would have melted if they were fake! hahaha...ooo thailand i love it...


anyways so i flew out of bangkok last night...the boarder guy didn't believe it was me in my passport but i was able to sweet talk him and avoid the bangkok hilton (ie prison) ....anyways...i'm in england now i have no definite plans and ya have no idea what 'm doing but i'm in london and i'll keep you posted on the rest.......anyways ...i'm down to 1 min i'm gettin a cell phone soon so stay tuned on facebook for the number
love you all

gen
xoxoxooxxoxox

Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0536s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb