Getting ready for our big trip to Oz


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Sussex » Crawley
December 2nd 2008
Published: December 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well, it was going well, until BA decided to embargo the flights to Australia, so now we need to find another way to get there! The camper is purchased and languishing in Melbourne with Debbie and Ian. Lots of problems with it getting through its MOT but all is well now and we are getting really excited.
We intend to leave UK on Boxing Day, arrive in Melbourne 2 days later (hopefully), sort out our bank account and then head off to Tasmania.


Additional photos below
Photos: 1, Displayed: 1


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0537s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb