The in between time


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Sussex » Chichester
September 27th 2014
Published: September 27th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Eurocamp ReceptionEurocamp ReceptionEurocamp Reception

Our office and uniform.
Having spent the summer working in the stunning Haute Provence we are about to set off on our next adventure. The last week and a half has been great fun, catching up with family and friends. However, we are now in the phase of building piles of clothing and kit, from which we will select what we need / are able to take, given that in amongst the 12 flights that feature in the trip some will allow us just 20 kg of luggage. The flights, along with trains, coaches, boats and camper vans will get us round Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, then east Coast Australia from Cairns to Adelaide plus a weeks road trip up to Alive Springs, via Uluru. We will be away for 10 weeks altogether, so needless to say the excitement is mounting. We will try our best to keep those interested updated via this blog site. Hopefully the first "on tour" blog will appear On Thursday, when we will be exploring Bangkok.

The photos give just a little insight into this summers wonderful work place.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

The Gorge Du VerdonThe Gorge Du Verdon
The Gorge Du Verdon

Europe's Grand Canyon, a major feature on the local landscape.
Views Views
Views

Whichever direction we left the campsite the landscape and the views were stunning.
Bad weather day!Bad weather day!
Bad weather day!

We all know that the weather can be bad in the mountains. During one hailstorm we had four tents collapse under the weight of the ice that fell in about forty minutes. That took a bit of sorting out.


Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0519s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb