Planned Itinerary


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Midlands » Dudley
December 30th 2007
Published: December 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Planning the tripPlanning the tripPlanning the trip

Some of the travel books for research

Itinerary


We are planning to start our jaunt on the 8th January 2008.
Our first journey will be to Heathrow to catch a plane to Hong Kong here we plan to stop for two nights before arriving in Auckland, New Zealand.
We plan to travel from North Island to South Island and fly out of Christchurch.
From Christchurch we fly to Brisbane, Australia. We hire a car and make for the Hervey Bay, Fraser Island, Bundaberg and Gladstone. Then fly to Mackay and visit the Barrier Reef and the Whitsundays. Flying on to Cairns and driving up to Cape Tribulation taking in the Atherton Table lands and the Mossman Gorge. Fly to Darwin to visit Kakadoo National Park. Back to Brisbane to catch plane for Hobart, Tasmania. From Hobart we fly via Melbourne to Perth.
From Perth we will fly to Singapore and on to London on 20th March.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Alternative TransportAlternative Transport
Alternative Transport

The grandchildren offer us their rocket


30th December 2007

Well done
A good start. Can't wait to see the progress as you go along. The rocket has set a high standard so we only want photos of this calibre! Looking forward to seeing the Hawaiian shirt and beach shorts pics.
30th December 2007

Well done
A good first blog post and I can't wait to see your progress around the southern hemisphere as it happens. The rocket photo has set a high standard so we want more of that calibre. Looking forward to seeing the Hawaiian shirt and beach shorts in action!
9th January 2008

Itinerary
Hello Travellers How is NZ??? Cant believe this has all come around so quickly. Send me another email, and I will give what ever advise I can... Emma xx

Tot: 0.166s; Tpl: 0.028s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.1008s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb