LITTLE BRITAIN


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Somerset » Bath
April 24th 2006
Published: May 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

One of England's masterpiecesOne of England's masterpiecesOne of England's masterpieces

The baths are now green due to algae growth in case you're wondering.
Left London and travelled through the rural English countryside. Green are the fields and lovely were the thatched cottages. Settled in the Roman spa town of Bath. The Roman bath museum was a bit boring so toured it rather quickly. The walk through Bath itself was nice. The georgian architecture is beautiful. Alot of the shops had job signs posted in their windows. Really liked this city and could easily live and work here. One of my favorite nights mostly because I met some great girls and ate dinner along the river for about 3 hours before settling in the pubs for the night. I tend to love the city that much more when I have nights like these. Besides... Johnny and Robbie both have homes here. Enough said huh? FYI-Had my first Snakebite, a thirst quenching, sweet tasting, cheap but potent pint whilst out. Rumours abound that the drink is illegal and there is a loophole whereby one buys half a cider and half a lager with an accompanying spare ‘mixing’ glass. But mustn't forget to add a dash of Blackcurrant cordial (Ribena) to bring out all the hidden depths of purple.






Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0455s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb