Over and Out :(


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Somerset » Bath
September 14th 2005
Published: September 14th 2005
Edit Blog Post

As promised here is the last travel blog from us (we hear you all sobbing!) and although we have been back in the UK for three weeks now we wanted to bring you all up to date with everything that is going on.

The news that we couldn't share until we had got home was that we got engaged in Tahiti. Strangely, nobody seems surprised by this other than me as I certainly wasn't expecting it when it happened. It was all very romantic but I would hate to create embarrassment by detailing what did happen. Suffice to say there is a story involved!!!

So the last three weeks have been a flurry of excitement as we have decided to sell our Bath house and move to LB (this is only until early next year when we will look to sell the LB house and move somewhere totally different!). At the moment we are still splitting our time between the two places but as we are going to have to look for jobs soon, we will be spending more and more time in LB.

And as for the wedding, we both want to do this sooner rather than later and provisionally we are aiming for the end of February (so keep your diaries free!).

We’ve been amazed at how hectic life has been since we got back (planning weddings, moving house and buying cars has taken a lot of time) but hopefully we have caught up with most of you by now. If life continues like this I’m not sure we are going to have time for jobs and we are certainly enjoying being back and not working!

So that’s it from us and our Round The World Adventure. If any of you miss us then we have at least 1000 photos we can share with you. Alternatively you can view the abridged version - just 150 of them - and now selling for just £9.95!!!! We hope you have enjoyed reading the blogs as much as we have enjoyed writing them. Until the next set of travels, its over and out!

K&M (and Tweety Pie)


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0465s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb