Nearing departure date


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Nottinghamshire » Nottingham
November 8th 2006
Published: November 9th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello everybody,

Well i'm nearing the departure day and i'm still getting the little little people inside of my head raising their flags of doubt, some saying "what are you running away from" and some asking " was there anything more i could have done".
When i was younger i really didn't understand why you had to go away to find yourself but now with those halcyon days behind me i see why! it's so that you can remove yourself from surroundings of familiar friends/places and buidings that you only serve as a reminder of the past,i'm hoping this extended vacation helps.

Now with the happy bits,the flights are booked and the first few nights accomadation in kuta are also booked, according to the guide books the best words to describe Kuta are "it's a bit like Benidorm for the Aussies",don't plan on stopping here long! After a few days here i'll travel to Ubud which sounds like my kind of trip and then after here i will travel around the island and stop somewhere that likes the look of me!

I will try to keep you updated on the scenery and all that also i hope to upload photos on to this website.

Cheers for now

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb