just need to finish packing!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » North Yorkshire » Selby
August 27th 2010
Published: August 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

So we've both finished work and there's just 1 week to go until we set off on the epic Caddick honeymoon.
Just a few dozen things for me to sort out before we go but i'm mostly trying to stay calm!!
We'll keep everyone up to date with our adventure as often as i can find internet access.

For those of you that don't know we've taken the insane decision to run the Great yorkshire run with Liz and Pete the morning that we're flying out. Should be good for some cramps on the plane.
Provided we manage that we're then getting a train down to London First class (they under estimate how much tea i can drink!!) and somehow getting to Heathrow.
Having managed to avoid the strikes and the airport closure we shall be smiling very nicely at the check in lady and laying it on thick that we're on honeymoon to try to get an upgrade!! I'll not hold my breath but it's a nice thought.

So we might get to see some of you before we go but those of you that we don't I'll try to do postcards and keep you all up to date. We'll have an international sim that you can leave free messages for us on so i'll post the number on here as well.

the count down begins .........

Advertisement



1st September 2010

Bon voyages!!
Have a great trip and see you in October!!! and pleeeeeaaassseee don't break/sprain/damage anything important whilst you are running in Sheffield!! Love you both, F 1 x

Tot: 0.379s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0623s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb