The End/The Beginning


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Norfolk » Norwich
November 4th 2007
Published: November 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey Hey

Well after dragging out my leaving as long as i have i'm now infiltrating your mailboxes with more Wes related activities.

Tonight has been my last night in Norwich, which is a surreal thing to type, celebrated in the traditional style of authentic "English" cuisine. Though i would recommend a boycott of the Prince of India after the blandest Chilli Masala possible.

For the last 9 years this little inbred inclave of East England has been a welcoming, wonderful and occassionally weird place to live and i will miss it very much. Even more so i will miss all of my welcoming, wonderful, and occassionally weird (Umut) friends! It is going to be hard not seeing you all for soo long.

I will miss you all

Wes x

Advertisement



4th November 2007

Safe Travels
All the best for the trip mate, safe travels and all that - I'm sure it will be a wicked time!
16th November 2007

Hope all is well.
Hi Mr Wes,hope you're doing well,and having a wicked time!Sounds amazing so far.Still doesn't feel right that you're not here,keep expecting you to turn up and demand curry at any time!Anyway,will enjoy reading your blogs,so keep them coming. take care of yourself,and happy travelling.Miss you!

Tot: 0.143s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0943s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb