Not long now!!
So, I have a week to go before my holiday, and things are starting to come together.
This is the first post on the new forum, and mostly just a test to see how it looks, with pictures etc.
I have now laid out everything, ready to go be packed into the cubes, that will eventually go into the rucksack. Travelling
• Travel Shoes - These will be the only pair of shoes I am taking, so let's hope they are as comfortable after a months constant bashing, as they are at the moment. Merrell Moab Ventilators, only thing to note is that they are very small sized, so you need to buy a pair 1 size bigger than normal (costly mistake).
• Travelling Tops - T-Shirt and Lightweight hoody for travelling in. AC on planes can get quite cold, so a hoody to keep myself warm, but also means I can wear the hood to get some shut-eye when needed. T-Shirt under it, so I can throw the hoody into the day pack (it's very lightweight) when I get to South Korea.
• Travelling Bottoms -
Combat style trousers, lots of pockets so that I don't have to keep rummaging in the day pack, for things like the passport, cash, i-pod etc. Zippable pockets as well, so I don't scatter everything around, every time I sit down. Day Pack
• The Daypack - Zips to the front of the rucksack, but also clips on the front of it for when i need it to hand.
• Notebook - Always good to keep a hard copy of important details.
• Guidebook - Lost without it
• Cash - Spendo's
• Passport - I love my passport, my escape from this horrid country.
• I-Pod - Great to while away the hours, but also cuts out the noise of people snoring, kids screaming.
• Kindle - For when I want to relax in peace and quiet, also has copies of important documents.
• Tablets - Or my feet will drop off
• Camera - For boring you all to death.
• Tissues - You never know!
• Earplugs - For when I need sleep Main Pack
• Tops - 2 Short Sleeve Shirts, 2 Long Sleeve Shirts, 2 Polo Shorts, 3 T-Shirts.
• Pants - Quick Dry and comfortable.
• Socks -
For walking all day, comfort and wicking. Flippity Floppitys for the shower.
• Toiletries - Case with everything in, going to spread this around into a bigger thing so I can remove non everyday items from the shower bag.
• PJ's - No more sleeping in the nude, generally frowned upon to show the Morning Glory in mixed dorms. Few electronics, mainly things to charge the items in the Day Pack
• Trousers - Pair of walking trousers, Pair of combat shorts, Pair of swim shorts and swimmers to wear under them.
• The Main Pack - Loads of carrying options, and big enough to take all this lot, and a lot of souveniers.
• The Cubes - Separation of things when travelling, allowing me to grab exactly what I need without rummaging through my rucksack to find anything.
Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.011s; 1; m:saturn w:www (220.127.116.11); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.4mb