The holiday Itinery


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Leicestershire » Leicester
January 19th 2007
Published: January 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi again. The time is drawing closer and as it's my birthday I have been told of my suprise holiday destination. So as a pre-taster of what's to come I was given the holiday itinery.





Fly from Heathrow to Bangkok

Arrive in Bangkok

Stay at the Amari Watergate Hotel & Spa (with outdoor swimming pool on the 8th floor!).
Visit the Grand Palace (Temple of the Emerald Buddha). Sample delicious Thai food at the street markets. Travel on the Chao Phraya River Express.


Travel to Kanchanaburi

Stay at the Ploy Guesthouse (with private outdoor showers in the jungle).
Visit the seven-tiered waterfall in the Erawan National Park. Enjoy jungle trekking, elephant rides, swimming in waterfalls and kayaking. Visit the Bridge over the River kwai.

Fly to Koh Sumui

Stay at the Amari Palm Reef Resort on the beach.
Take a boat trip to the islands of the Ang Thong Marine National Park (where ‘The Beach’ was set). Visit cave formations, waterfalls, Buddhist temples. Explore the world underwater with snorkelling. Try some Thai cooking on a short cooking course. Enjoy the beautiful sandy beaches and swim in the crystal clear water.

Fly home via Bangkok

Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0535s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb