UB40


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Lancashire
June 28th 2012
Published: June 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Well it official I never go back into the Miller Street building as an employee again! So what are my thoughts on this? Well sadness, which to be honest,I did not think I would feel like that. I think it really hit me when my pass was taken from me after being escorted to Reception - that is when it really hit home. Since leaving school I have never been out of work and it feels real strange. What is Mike going to feel when he leaves the building on Friday!!!



Anyway trying to catch up with everyone making sure they have my contact details. Just spoke to a close friend on the phone and guess what! When I put the phone down what was playing on the bloody radio "dont you forget about me" talk about pulling at the heart strings. Anyway the count down is happening now as we are off on Sunday to the airport. We are staying there as we have early flights on Monday. All I want now is to get on the plane - then the adventure starts.

Advertisement



28th June 2012

Hi Paula - sorry I didn't get chance to speak to you last night and bid you a fond farewell. I'm sure you and Mike will have a fantastic trip.
29th June 2012

Out of work
Hi Paula I know just how you feel leaving work for the last time, I thought I would never get used to it. But saying that it´s great having no alarm going off in the morning, even though my 3 doggies very often decide when we get up!!! Take care of one another and be safe. Hopefully we will get to meet Mike next year. Anne

Tot: 0.359s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1266s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb