Christmas Spirits in London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Kent » Gillingham
December 4th 2008
Published: December 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Giant SnowmanGiant SnowmanGiant Snowman

The streets of london. Busy people.
wed 3rd 11th 2008

Off to London this morning. Kjeld dropped us off at the train station and told us how to get back to Rainham. We got to victoria station and found jamar waiting for us. The first thing we did was go to starbucks and jamar got us a hot chocolate that had whipped cream in it. It didn't last long. Then Mason and I played drafts on the table. Jamar had brought cheese and crackers just like rachel would. We hopped on the under ground and we to green park - we heard the opening guns firing for the opening parliament.

We walked down 2 blocks to a shop called Fortune and Mason and we were looking in the window and an old lady was next to us. She turned around and said, " excuse me what do u thing u r doing putting your hand in my face, u r so rude." So we just walked away. The shop was amazing, lots of little chocolates and lollies. The only thing we could afford in there was to go to the toilets, they were free but surprisinly not as flash as the shop.

Lilliwhites was next. Blake was not feeling his best so mum sat down with Blake and mason, jamar and i brought her things to look at and ask if we could buy them. We brought her alot to look at and left with somethings in the shopping bag. Clare met us in lilliwhites she had the afternoon off work. We went out for lunch at an indian retaurant. It was beautiful, I had chicken korma.

When I was walking down the street I nearly walked into a man. We stopped in front of each other and he stared at me. Then I moved aside for him and he gave me the dirtiest look. We told CLare about the man and the little old lady and she said it was pavement rage.

Then when we on to look in clothes shops and Nike Town. But we had to more incidents of pavement rage before we hopped on the bus to see more Christmas Lights. The lights are spectacular. They are all hanging above you. From a distance they look like they are hanging there by themselves. All the windows have Christmas displays in them.

People in london a busy shopping for Christmas but I don't think they have much Christmas cheer. They're busy being busy and don't appreciate three kiwi boys play fighting and looking in windows.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0562s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb