Diversion to Canterbury


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Kent » Canterbury
April 19th 2011
Published: May 1st 2011
Edit Blog Post

Chilled out in the April SunChilled out in the April SunChilled out in the April Sun

Who wanted to trudge round a garden anyway.
We set off to Canterbury mainly with the idea of hooking up with Julia's sister. We had an embryonic idea at stopping for lunch at a NT garden for lunch, but inadequate planning meant we missed the junction off the M25 (it was hidden within a more major junction). So after a meander off at the next junction, we decided to press on and have a chill in the sun at the camp site. We had joines the Camping and Caravaning Club to obtain a discount and on-line booking capability. We had a nice pitch and all facilities available. The hose we bought at the end of the last trip made it so much easier to fill up and the dedicated Motorhome service point made disposing of grey water a doddle. Showers nicely hot, cubicles a little cramped but weather meant we were not over burdened with clothes.

Evening spent on family catch up.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

All hatches and windows openAll hatches and windows open
All hatches and windows open

Hot weather required testing of the windows and hatches.
Awning outAwning out
Awning out

Need to sort out the best way to orientate the van so the awning provides a benefit (other than as a rain shield!).


Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0547s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb