Our Summer Tour


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Hampshire » Southampton
July 22nd 2009
Published: July 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

This year we are off to the Netherlands and Germany



Again, if you don't want to receive these email reminders then let me know and I can knock you off the list.

I am not sure about the access we are going to have to the wifi network on our travels so this may be the only entry till we return in September. However, I hope we can let you know of our success in finding interesting things to see and do while we attend the International Tandem Rally in Applesha, Netherlands followed by a tour of northern Germany.

We are thinking this is what we shall do but as the weather is so awful we might head straight down the the south of France to find some settled weather and sunshine.

Anyway, we are now ready and will set off today but not catching the ferrry until Monday in time for the Rally starting on August 1. We are looking forward to it and meeting up with other tandemists whom we have met at other rallies plus some friends to got us to go these in the first place.

In the meantime we hope you have a good summer with whatever weather arrives.

Advertisement



22nd July 2009

thanks
Thank you for your message. Hope all goes well. Peter
5th August 2009

New arrival 4th August We have a new addition to the family. Millie Seren Milton was born today at 8.20pm. She weighed in at 8lbs 10ozs. All doing well. Grandparents coping better than expected. Hope you are enjoying hols.

Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0553s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb