Happy Sunday


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Hampshire » Odiham
August 13th 2017
Published: August 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Woke to glorious sunshine, so so lovely...... Melanie and I went to The Vine Church, which was literally 3 minutes walk around the corner from Catherine's cottage, I was a lovely place with such lovely people, they made us feel very welcome indeed. Afterwards we hung around for a bit chatting and drinking tea.

We then headed back to Catherines where she was a busy little bee making an amazing Sunday roast dinner, her friend Catherine came too and the best bit was getting to see Rachel again and have a good catch up. When Rachel arrived and we hugged we both just welled up, was an emotional time.

So jumping back a bit, last night on Facebook a lady called Anne got in touch, an old friend of Mels that she hasn't seen for over 20 years saying she lives in Odiham now and were we really here. Wow how amazing is that.... Anyway after eating (oh so much yummy food) Mel went off to meet this friend, she had an amazing time and her husband is a pilot like Catherines hubby, so they were introduced and are planning a meet up! Amazing!

Catherine and Peter went off to walk the dogs and Rachel and I had a really good catch up about all sorts, it was a special time and I feel so blessed to have had this time.

Tomorrow is our last full day, feel like we have been away for ages and we are having such fun. Tomorrow we are going to see Jane Austen's house..... ?


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0372s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb