Eyebags (by Zara)


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater Manchester » Manchester
October 25th 2011
Published: October 26th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The Jet Lag CuddleThe Jet Lag CuddleThe Jet Lag Cuddle

Oliver literally fell asleep while walking holding his Dad's hands. This is us walking back to the hotel on Blackfriars.
Bags are meant to be cute accessories. They are not meant to be hand-me-downs. But i am not talking about handbags, i am talking about eyebags. If you don't know what eyebags are they are bags that form under your eyes if you get really tired and your eyes get really heavy and they start to make a WRINKLE.

On the plane we all got really tired we were on the plane for 22 hours. We got to watch movies. Every one had a screen in front of them and they could choose a movie whenever they wanted to. Jo watched Monte Carlo, Water for Elephants, Never Say Never, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules, Pipers Penguins, X-Men First Class. I, Zara, watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid , Monte Carlo, Rio, and I forgot the rest. Bella watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Monte Carlo, Pipers Penguins, X-Men First Class and she forgot the rest.

When we arrived in Manchester we had to go out to get dinner and when we did Oliver was sleep walking while holding dad's hand, so Dad carried him on his shoulders and Oliver fell asleep on Dads shoulder. When we got dinner we had spuds; I had plane cheese in my spud. And Oliver had the exact same as me and mum had to feed him and in the end he would just leave it in his mouth he was so tired. When Jo woke him up he started chewing and then he went back to sleep at the table with his head in his hands. Our hotel isn't the best but it is something. The hallways stink, no offence. I got sick on the plane I thru up. It is yucky and the waits at the airport took forever so in total with the airports and the plane rides just to get to Manchester it took us 30 hours. It was very long.

by zara.

Advertisement



27th October 2011

fun
Alex let the fun begin and keep safe hi all you kiddies the cat is fine keeped me awake all night for the first couple of nights Lol Xxxx
27th October 2011

glad you made it
Zara, good to read your blog. Every one must have been very tired. I'm sure Oliver would have had a long sleep that night. Sorry you wre sick on the plane. I didn't know you got airsick. I'm sure you will have lots of fun travelling. Love Bop

Tot: 0.237s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb