This is it!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
October 3rd 2016
Published: June 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 51.5002, -0.126236

We've checked in our bags, had a quick bite to eat, bought Phil some new sunglasses as he thought he'd give his others away for free with his car... And now we're waiting for the gate to open so we can embark upon this epic journey that has been our fantasy since we first met in 2010.
We've been saving up for this journey for the best part of 3 years. Living in relative squallor while we maintained that it would all be worth it when we're squatting in the local toilets in the heart of India... Wait....
We know that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and can't wait to share our experiences (good and bad) with all of those who love us enough to stick with this blog the whole 11 months ;-)
It would be nice to know that people are reading it so send us an ole message every so often.
To those of you who we managed to see and say goodbye to, thank you for making us feel so loved. To those of you we didn't see, well, we expect a really big welcome home party from you guys ;-) We're going with all of you in our thoughts and hope you enjoy the blog. We love you all and hope to hear from you along the way. We wanna be kept up to date with all the shenanigans in the UK and Ireland!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



3rd October 2016

Ah Bon voyage you two nutters! I can't wait to hear all about it, off to find the subscribe button xx
3rd October 2016

Lovely first blog enjoy yourselves xx
9th October 2016

Great pics

Tot: 0.214s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0551s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb