Short term rental home is ideal for your stay atLondon


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
November 2nd 2016
Published: November 2nd 2016
Edit Blog Post

A trip to London may last several weeks with plenty of places to visit. Many visitors stay here for a month or more to experience London’s life. From London, it is also easy to get to and from many of England's other great cities for a day trip including Brighton and Oxford. London is a city with a lot to offer day and night when you eat and when you come and go should be up to every visitor. With a hotel, you are limited by when meals are served and you may well want to eat out most nights. London has many of the World's best restaurants as well as its most varied restaurants. A trip to Londonis said to be incomplete without visiting some of the best restaurants. Most of these food places offer all kinds of continental foods at affordable rates.

With a short term let in an apartment you can come and go as you please and go to whichever restaurants you like each night in whichever part of London you happen to be. Most short-term rentals are in fairly central locations and usually, there will be a night bus that will run nearby. Taxis run all night though and are reasonable and it is easy to check if they are licensed. With the New Year coming a short term let is an even better idea, hotels will be full but short term lets may be a better option anyway. If you intend to stay for the entire Christmas week, it makes sense to have a home away from home in an apartment.

Choose a rented home for a short stay

If you do plan to have some memorable nights out then it may be a good idea to take out a short term let in an apartment in one of these areas. There are many agencies who can be contacted well before you make a trip to London so that these rental apartments can be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment. Where you locate yourself from in London is a difficult choice. It makes sense to be close to an underground or over ground station so you can quickly and easily get to most of the sites in London. An area like Ealing is a little further from the center of the city but quieter and still a short ride by train or you may prefer to go for somewhere more central. In the center of the great London city, you will find a good number of tourist attractions.

In the City of London, there is the Tower of London as well as the Monument, St Paul's Cathedral and the Bank of England. Covent Garden is the area where you can find many of London's west end theaters with many of the world's best-known shows here. Camden market is truly fantastic as well and will take a couple of days to explore in full and then there is, of course, world-famous Oxford Street. Oxford Street runs past Soho which is a great place for a night out, as is Camden.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.413s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0948s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb