Quick I don't know


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
October 8th 2006
Published: October 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

ShamuShamuShamu

Lunch at Seaworld, no fish on the menu.
Since we last spoke we have spent a week in Whittlesey (the jewel of the UK). Chris has unfortunately been sick while the other has been showing the Peterborough clubbers how to pole dance properly ( yes there are photos - no you're not seeing them). We got to catch up with most of the family (not all, but most) and found all of them to be in great health and spirits (usually barcardi or something). We set off for the big smoke on Tuesday, after a great morning with Aunty Bron who kicked our butts in 10 pin bowling. We found a beautiful (sort of) spot and have spent the last 3 nights of our English honeymoon in seperate beds. Not by choice I'm happy to add.

Yesterday we escaped the downpour that caused turmoil in London (but washed all the homeless people at least) by catching a train down to Hook to catch up with Cousin Debbie, Jem and their daughters. We had a great day once we found their house in the metropolis that is Hook.

Today we checked our the London Eye, and all the fresh smelling homeless people. Tonight we are heading out to the theatre in shorts, un-ironed shirts and flip flops. I'm sure we will be well received. We are off to see the Blue Man Group which should be a blast. Tomorrow we trade in beer,curry and rain for Prawns BBQ's, and sunshine. But only after a 20 + hr trek back towards home. Hopefully our pilot isn't a major league baseball player.

A few photos attached to this email, not really relevant to where we are at the moment, although they did once have a whale in the Thames. We will put a heap of photos on the site once back in NZ, or if you're really lucky you'll get a 4 hr private viewing with footnotes and everything.

Congrats to Baynon family (especially Brenda who did most of the work) for the safe arrival of their new baby daughter, look forward to seeing her when we return.

Well money and time running out on computer, so will say farewell and will post again from Aussie.




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

San Diego ZooSan Diego Zoo
San Diego Zoo

Life is good for some


17th October 2006

Nice Photo's
Hi Guys We wanted photo's of hot men not bloody animals!!!! (well I did anyway) So your on your way back......its gotta end sometime. We are all looking forward to the long weekend. Lots planned, carpet cleaning, window cleaning the list is endless. As long as the weather keeps nice and warm and no wind I will be xtra happy . Work is still pretty much the same, kids are flat out with sports. Swimming season has started for caity and also netball and touch. Finn bowled a guy out at cricket the other day so he was really happy. Well guys not too much this end really. Take care and enjoy the rest of your trip. C U ALL SOON. Love Mel, Zac, Finn and Miss Caity xx

Tot: 0.27s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0698s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb