Day 12 Dublin to London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
September 24th 2006
Published: October 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We left our bunks, and headed to catch our bus to the airport. A taxi stopped and offered us transport for bus fare, so we were off. The Dublin airport was insane. You would think there is a major golf tournament going on or something Today is the last day of the Ryder cup , so our timing was a bit off for travel. Suzanne saved the day again. Those crutches have been priceless. We were escorted through the ticket lines within 10 minutes. Our short flight to Liverpool was nice. The skys were clear so I got some great plane shots of Liverpool coming in. We went straight away to the train station & took the first available to London. Luckily it was a straight connection, and we did not have to make any changes. Lunch at Burger King ( What can I say?) Three hours later, and some pretty num bums, we were back in London. There was a long line at the taxi stop, but a quick ride to the B & B. We checked in and found Judy & Gerry on the internet downstairs. We walked around and found a laundry stop & a shopping stop before calling it a night.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0595s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb