Head To The Fantastic Park Avenue Baker Street Hotel For A Wonderful Trip To London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
May 13th 2016
Published: May 13th 2016
Edit Blog Post

There is so much to see and do when visiting the city of London that it’s important to find the right accommodation to make a trip successful. Heading to the excellent Park Avenue Baker Street hotel is a great idea as it’s close to many attractions including some of the city’s top theatres. Found in the trendy area of Regent’s Park this residence is near many amazing eateries and entertainment venues. The diligent staff members at this luxury accommodation will look after each guest with great care. The lavish lodgings are perfect for both leisure and business travellers who will feel right at home as soon as they check into the residence.

The Park Avenue Baker Street hotel has numerous restaurants and cafes in the area but guests should definitely try out the amazing on-site offerings. The complimentary full English or continental breakfast at the residence is outstanding and a great way to start any day. This is served in the hotel’s lovely conservatory that is a totally relaxing place for tourists to unwind. This is also a top venue to have lunch or dinner with business clients or fellow travellers. The free breakfast is available when tourists book online through the hotel’s own website.

There are many top hotels in London but this establishment has fantastic rooms that are air-conditioned and non-smoking. They also have comfortable beds to ensure a great night’s sleep before a day of sight-seeing or working. The living spaces have a private en-suite bathroom and travellers will appreciate the rooms for their sophisticated décor. The rooms range in sizes that include double, club and easy access. This wonderful accommodation is perfect for families and large groups of friends. The residence is also ideal for couples who want a relaxing romantic trip away to enjoy the delights of the English capital city of London for a weekend or longer.

This property has rooms and suites that contain an array of modern comforts such as a flatscreen television, telephone and Wi-Fi internet that’s ideal for checking emails. There are other handy facilities that include a safe and tea and coffee. Guests will adore the staff stationed at the 24-hour reception who can give travellers tips about their holiday, as well as an iron and board to keep clothes neat and clean. The accommodation has great double and club rooms that have a microwave, fridge and chilled mineral water that’s instantly available on arrival. The city of London is full of exciting places to visit so guests should definitely create an itinerary.

Some amazing places to head to include the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the London Eye and the world-famous Buckingham Palace. Family-friendly venues include the popular London Zoo and Madame Tussauds. Hyde Park is a beautiful green space to venture to that includes the lovely Serpentine River and is a great destination for a picnic or walk. Guests should also obviously head to the nearby Regent’s Park for a run or cycling. Shopping fans can venture to the department stores and boutiques of Oxford Street, Knightsbridge, Notting Hill and Covent Garden. The nearest tube station to the residence is Baker Street with the closest overground stop being Marylebone, which provides train links to the rest of the city and the country.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.073s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb