Home Sweet Home


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
September 25th 2006
Published: September 25th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We have now safely arrived back into the UK after a gruelling 15 hours on the plane and 3 hours transfer. I can't believe its been 5 weeks!! It has flown by but has been soo good we will telling our stories for many weeks to come.

So the last few days in Hong Kong was spent shopping, shopping and more shopping, hehe. We also went out to Lang Kwai Fong on Friday night to check out the night life. It was extremely busy and had a great atmosphere. We went into 5 bars each were very different. The night was great and we even met a girl from Taiwan, who lives in the US (San Francisco), She was on her own so we invited her to hang out with us for the rest of the evening.

So that's it. The end off our travels.... I hope everyone has enjoyed reading about it. I have had such an awesome time; can't wait for our next journey now.

Amy x


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Random GuyRandom Guy
Random Guy

So many people were standing in the street and drinking, some random decided to have his picture taken with us.
Peanut BarPeanut Bar
Peanut Bar

The last place we visited served us a massive bowl of peanuts for free ( with the shell) so the whole floor was carpeted in shells...apparently its welcomed.


Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.055s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb