The Specialty of Being at Grange St.Pauls Hotel


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
September 4th 2015
Published: September 4th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Here you have the grand and the ecstatic Grange St.Pauls Hotel. The hotel is special from all respect with the latest hoard of amenities and prerequisites. The hotel stands five minutes walking distance from the St. Paul’s Cathedral Church and even the London Stock Exchange is close by. Just within ten minutes you can easily visit places like the Globe Theatre and the Old Bailey is so close by. This is specifically a smoke free property and at the three exclusive restaurants one is served with lip smacking foods and menus. The hotel even has a completely serviced spa and there is even the indoor pool area to feel the freshness of the water.

All Hotel Properties Provided in Style

The hotel is exclusive with Wi-Fi in all the public places and there is even the additional night club and at the place you can opt for complete entertainment. There are even special lounges and bars at the exclusive property and the onsite health club is there to let you unwind at complete ease. The hotel is packed with all things essential and in fact the ambiance of the Grange St.Pauls Hotel is great when judged from all aspect. Thing are exclusively designed inside the property and this makes you feel so fortunate and superior here.

The Exclusive Rooms at the Hotel

The hotel houses 433 soundproof rooms. The rooms are made exclusive from all aspects. The rooms even have Wi-Fi connection and the sufficed room service helps you have the best of stay under the roof. Inside the hotel rooms you have all things meant for utter entertainment. The rooms have provided LCD televisions and these come with all the satellite channels and among the list of other amenities you have mini bars and wired internet connection. In fact, the rooms of the hotel are well sufficed with all things essential to have a stay so exemplary and exotic.

The Essential Room Décor and Set of Amenities

You would love the rooms for the providing of the premium beddings and there is the perfect mini bar area in one corner of the room. You can sit inside the rooms and enjoy watching the paid movies. As part of the room you even have turndown services and free toiletries. You even have the provision of separate bathtub along with shower. The rooms come with all air conditioning facilities and inside you find tea and coffee making machines and there are more provisions of daily housekeeping and private bathrooms.

Goof Dining Options

Grange St.Pauls Hotel has a good place to dine. Breakfast at the hotel is served each morning and the taste of the food is really exceptional. The hotel has the best Novello Restaurant. At the restaurant one is served with all breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is even the Globe Restaurant for you. To be at the place you need to make a prior reservation and you even have the provision to sit and enjoy food at the Benihana Restaurant.

The Perfect Things to do Near the Hotel

Near to the property you have several things to do. The hotel is sufficed with a perfect health club and there more useful compartments like the sauna and the steam room. On the site you have options for aerobics and one can even participate in the yoga classes being held. At the site you even have Pilates classes and in the way you can have entertainment and training at the same time.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 21; dbt: 0.0196s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb