Portugal Visa Options And Requirements As Per Purpose


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal
May 30th 2015
Published: May 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

The application of your visa completely depends upon the purpose of your visit. Whether you are visiting for the tourism, business, transit or education purpose there is a separate terms available for you. Portugal has lots of attractions.

It is a well renowned country all over the world. Sometimes there are some huddles that you need to overcome before finally getting there. Here are the guidance to get yourself prepare for it.

Various Classifications:

- Tourist Visa: when your purpose of visit is to spend holidays, personal purpose or to meet some from your friends or relatives this visa will be suitable for you. In short is also "a general purpose visa” issue for 90 days maximum.

- Business Visa: When you purpose of visit is some official or commercial opportunity this visa will be appropriate for you. It is also issued for the 90 days of duration.

- Student Visa: When you want to visit the Portugal for the purpose of pursuing your higher studies in one of the institution of Portugal this visa will be appropriate for you. The validity will be as per the validity of the course that you are going to pursue hence is called the long term visa for may be 1-2 years.

- Transit Visa: When you have to stay in Portugal for a halt as a part of your ongoing journey and you have your connective flight some hours later then such visa is applicable. Its validity is only for maximum of 96 hours.

- Spouse Visa: When your spouse is in Portugal and you want to visit him/her for a longer duration of time, this type of visa will be appropriate for you.

- Schengen Visa: When the purpose is to visit the multiple European destinations under a single trip, this visa is appropriate to avoid the application individually. Its validity is 90 days to the more than an year depending upon the kind of documentation provided by any individual but the benefits are much more than the others. As you have chance to visit other member countries at the same time, All the visa calls for the different documentation requirements and the separate application forms need to be filled along and is issued under the authority of Portugal Embassy.

Once you apply for the visa the way to Portugal Trip becomes clear for you. For Portugal Visa is a perfect destination to solve all your visa related problems and queries. At Portugalvisa we value your time and its importance is our major concern. We assist you in getting visa without any troubles and formalities. You can submit the documents and leave the rest to us.

We will arrange the things in a simpler manner. Our team of professional agents has expertise knowledge of dealing in the Visa and its complicated cases since past long years.

You just need to have the all the documents ready for your trip; we provide you assistance for further processing. It's true that we help you in getting the visa however it also depends upon various norms decided by the Portugal embassy.

Hassle free travel can be enjoyed when you don't have to wait and chase for your visa along, we always keep a note for your concern. We have been providing assistance for famous destinations in all over the world and Portugal is the most favorite place among them. You can enjoy travel to many destinations at time by Apply For Schengen Visa it gives you the liberty of traveling across the border and make your trip more beneficial.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0279s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb