Luton to Central London taxi Service


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
April 3rd 2015
Published: April 3rd 2015
Edit Blog Post

When you live in a famous and crowded city like London, one of your main issue is the transport connection. Even if you’re going in a relaxing holiday or in a business trip, you’re visiting a friend or you’re just going to work, it all resumes to the transport options and time consuming. As a London inhabitant you probably learned by now which is the best solution for your transportation needs but if you’re visiting London for the first time this might cause you some serious head aches when you’re not previously informed. If Luton airport is your accommodation hub then let’s figure out how you can get fast and safe to your London destination. First of all a few words about your arrival airport. Luton airport was opened to public in 1938 and is located at 56.5 km north of Central London area. It serves as base for EasyJet, Monarch, Thomson Airways and Ryanair airlines. Most of its destinations flights are in Europe region and it has a single runway with a lenght of 2160 metres. Great coffee spots and restaurants invite you to have a short stop and if you’re more into shopping activities then don’t worry as you will find a wide range of shops that will suit any budget.

If your final destination is Central London then let’s have a look at your options. By train you can book your ticket online or purchase it from Luton airport railway station and your journey will take around 1 hour and 5 minutes. The price depends on the moment of the day when you have your journey. Buses and coach services are also available from Luton Airport to Victoria Coach station: Easy Bus and Green Line are only two examples.

If not satisfied with any of the presented offers just consider to book a Luton to Central London station taxi transfer . If you do that with 247 Luton Airport Transfer you will take advantage of great fares and high quality services. With over 4 years of experience on the private hire minicab services market in London,<a name="_GoBack"></a> 247 Luton Airport Transfer has gained its name through the excellent customer service provided. Extended fleet of modern vehicles, experienced and courteous drivers who will always get you on time to your destination, 30 minutes free waiting time and no extra charge for flight delays, instant confirmation by email and instant invoice on demand, free Wi-Fi in the car and child seat on demand are only few of the facilities that you can obtain with 247 team. A Luton to Central London station taxi transfer starts from £ 62 for a standard saloon car.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb