Travel in London ♥


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
January 9th 2015
Published: January 16th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Welcome !
We went to London during 7 days.

Suitcase

During winter the weather is very cold !
We took a scarf, gloves, a woolly hat, jeans, sweatshirt.
We brought socks, anorak, jumper, shoes...

We took a phone and a camera.

Trip

We took the Eurostar because it is a very fast train from Paris to London via the Channel Tunnel. We took 2 hours and 55 minutes.

Accomodation

We slept in the hotel very modern "Go Native stratford East Apartments". There was 2 bedrooms, TV and Wifi, 1 bathroom, a big lounge and kitchen. There was a spectacular views over London. The hotel was only 8 minutes to Stratford and only 15 minutes to Liverpool street. The hotel was a £42,07. The metro was 800 metres.

Restaurants

The restaurant was a boat "London classic Lunch Cruise". It was original. The restaurant was a £34 for 1.5 hours. It was relax and enjoy the spectacural views as the thames lunch, London Eye, Tate Modern...

Monuments, museums

We visited a Natural History Museum, it was free. The museum was exciting and interesting. The Dinosaurs gallery is very amazing.
We visited "Madame Tussauds" in London. It was £28. It is a museum where there is wax figures. That is great.

Activities

We watched a football game "The Cup Final". We watched a comedy musical "The Lion King" at the Lyceum Theatre. It was £35.

Shopping

We went in a Camden Market, we bought many souvenirs. The second day, we went in House of Vintage, we bought many clothes. Then, we went in Blitz, we bought 2 pairs of shoes. Beautiful !

Transport

We travelled in metro, taxi and bus.

Our journey was extraodinaire !! ♥


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.238s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0572s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb