Hyde Park hotels are ideal to stay


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
December 14th 2020
Published: April 4th 2014
Edit Blog Post

If you want to stay at a central location in London whether on a business or holiday trip, then there is no better location then that offered by Hyde Park. There are some great hotels in the area that are moderately priced while offering a comfortable and luxurious stay - like the Park Avenue J Hotel Hyde Park London, where you will enjoy an absolutely wonderful trip to the city.

From shopping at Oxford Street, which is a short walk away from exploring the picturesque areas of Bayswater and Notting Hill, you will have scores of options and attractions to visit when you stay here. You can drop in at any one of the many museums that are in the vicinity and brush up on your history about the city of London.
A few popular attractions that are close to hotels at Hyde Park and warrant a definite visit are:

If you want to catch a glimpse of Britain’s glorious past there are very few buildings that match up to the Tower of London. Being close to a millennium year’s in existence, it has served numerous purposes from being a royal palace, a repository for the crown jewels, a zoo and a place of some of the most famous executions in British History. A truly magnificent edifice, it never ceases to amaze all visitors to the place!

From the historical to the modern, a visit to London would be incomplete without a visit to the London Eye- one of the most symbolic landmarks of the city. With millions of tourists visiting this imposing giant Ferris wheel, it offers some of the most spectacular views of the London skyline particularly at night.

London houses three of the most prominent museums in the UK which are the Tate Modern, The British Museum and its famous National Gallery. The Tate is home to the some of the finest modern and contemporary art works in the whole of Europe and is befittingly located on the banks of the Thames. With its impressive art collections and fascinating architecture it must form part of your travel itinerary.

In case youwant to delve deeper into history, from the pre-historic to the modern era, then make it a point to visit the British Museum. The Museum has a vast collection of artefacts from all corners of the earth. From the Rosetta Stone to Egyptian mummies and hieroglyphs you will find them all at the museum.
If painting is your area of interest, then a visit to the National Gallery would be just the thing to do. With classical works on exhibit from the 13th to the 19th century from all over Europe, you will be awestruck by the works of art on display.

So on your next visit to London stay at a accommodation near Hyde Park and enjoy the sights and sounds of the city.

Advertisement



Tot: 1.222s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.9122s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb