Back in London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
August 9th 2013
Published: August 9th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys,

back in London now and hangin with Brent which is cool. Last night we went to a BBQ at Baza and Janes flat which was fun catching up with some of the people from the portugal trip and Fraser from PKB. Sorry about not being able to update more berlin photos and amsterdamn photos (i had great ones to) and my ipad had a wee accident and is now not runing on, just trying to sort insurance now. In amsterdamn we went to the Anne Frank house, which i really enjoyed as i learnt about it at school. I didnt realise they had a few rooms back there i thought it was just one small room, so that was interesting. When we got to Amsterdamn the big gay pride festival was on, we couldn't even park the bus thats how busy it was, unfortunatley it was the last day of it, but i dont think ive ever seen that many people partying in once place, they were in the boats, out windows, on the roofes it was crazy.

Back in London now aparently they have had a heat wave, not from what i could see it was raining as soon as i got here, altough it was nice yesterday it has now gone back to dull oh well its what you make of it i guess.

Yesterday we went to Camden markets and today we are going to see bricklane, heaps to see and do thats for sure.

chat soon

love ya, miss you guys xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.226s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0437s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb