London!!!!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
March 19th 2011
Published: May 1st 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hello fashion capital of the world. London is a huge town with a ton of people living there. Each corner in London had something new and interesting. I was overwhelmed because I have never been around that many people at once. In the beginning of the day, we caught a subway into the heart of London. Everyone split up and went their separate ways. Me and Dusty teamed up and headed one way. We ran into a nice Lithuanian women, and she told us to head to Camden Town. Camden Town is a small part of London that has a lot of shopping marts. Camden Town reminds me of Paseo District in downtown Oklahoma City because the people are interesting and they're always trying to sell something. Later on during the day me and Dusty decided to head back to meet up with the group. I was a little nervous because we took the subway. We didn't want to make a mistake by getting off on the wrong stop but we made it to our destination perfectly. We waited half and hour at GreenPark station for everyone. GreenPark station is the subway terminal but in London the citizens call it the "tube". After we all met up, we grabbed dinner at the original HardRock Cafe. The food was great, and I also noticed that everything I ate in London was better then what I had in Wales. Later on we hopped back on the subway to our hotel, were we rested up for the long flight back to the states.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Camden TownCamden Town
Camden Town

a tattoo place


Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0344s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb