NEWS ABOUT MOI!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
January 25th 2006
Published: March 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

DAY 1:THE PLANE TRIP
Left taree at about 6am with mother and father to make our way down to woolingong to see family from dads side who were down there for my auntys 40th.After spending a while there playing with my cute cousins and some pics we then made ur way down..well up to sydney to meet kel and her family.Got there without getting lost which was good,met kel and her parents then went down to the bar where they were staying to have a drink.We then walked over to the rowing club where we ate dinner.I had chicken seeing as that i am not eating chicken over here because of bird flu!
Made our way to the airport,walked around for bout 2 hours then said our goodbyes that were pretty quick.Got told when we arrived at the boarding gate and were told that we shold have been here an hour earlier than what our ticket had said and that our plane was boarding!SO we ran to our gate and were welcomed by a HUGE line so really we had ran for nothing!Got on the plane and i think we both commented how much better it was than thai airways(never EVER go with thai!) only to realise that we were walking through busines class!but when we found our seats it was still better than thai!Made friends with some lady that had been working in aust., she went on to tell me that her daughter had got married in italy and how she didnt know she was sitting next to anyone cause she had booked a seat aswell as hers cause she was tall...you didnt realy need to know that but i thouht i should add it in😊.
amused our selves with the tv screens in the back of the seats,the food which was acually good and free stuff!Watched a few movies and ....wait for it....KATH AND KIM!!!iknow i was that excited!oh and a black eyed peas interview too.stopped over in singapore for 3 hrs,amused our selfves with the card game "fish" and had to get back on.plane trip was pretty much the same...oh kel broke her eating tray which was funny...and we tried to sleep but we had kids near us...enough said.

Advertisement



25th January 2006

comme stai (can i stay)
ahoy there lil fella sounds like u are having a good time...is the weather cold?hahaha its hot here! i got my hair cut yesterday it is so short i look like a hornbag!well have fun over in the cold...haha...how is kel?i wrote her a comment too! yeee! oh by the way what is your password to get in to your account on the computer?cause i wanna look at some photos....so give that too me in the next e-mail please!well stay safe and ill see u in april!p.s dad and mum say hello! and so does buddy! xoxoxoxox

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.04s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb