Days three to six


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
August 17th 2008
Published: August 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone,

We apologise about the delay with the blog. It is exhausting walking all day. I (M) can hardly put two decent thoughts together let alone type it out.

Here is a sampler of our adventures over the past four days.

Picture 1- This was at Picadilly Circus on our evening in town. It was busy as all heck there and we sat dow near the fountain to rest.
Picture 2- This is a bridge in London. Google or wiki it to figure out its name.
Picture 3- There is a moat around the Tower at Windsor Castle, but this is not it. This was at the tower of London where two princes diappeared or were murdered. No one knows who was responsible.
Picture 4- We tried to get him to stand on my hand.
Picture 5- This one was for you Mom, sorry its so out of focus photography was not permitted. Do you see the fellow with the hat on in the right side of the picture? He chastised Jessica for taking pictures and made her turn the camera off.
Picture 6- We asked some on to take our picture.
Picture 7- Me in the
BridgeBridgeBridge

Can you identify this Bridge?
English Channel. The rocks were not smooth and not pleasant to stand or walk on.
Picture 8- This is a nature shot. In our travels we have not seen an awful lot of wildlife (Seagulls, Pigeons) . At the beach in Brighton there were many seagulls. They were my inspiration for many photos.
Picture 9- A kiddie ride at the Brighton Pier. The pier is home to two rollercoasters and a number of other carnival activities.








Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

English ChannelEnglish Channel
English Channel

This was not easy on my feet.
In the Night GardenIn the Night Garden
In the Night Garden

This one is for Bean.


Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0658s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb