AN INDIAN WEDDING IN LONDON


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
September 30th 2007
Published: September 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well, last weekend we were very lucky to be invited to a Traditional arranged Indian wedding in north London .we met up with Thelma and Alpesh it was a cousin of Alpesh that got married krishna she looked beautiful, it was amazing to see everyone dressed in Traditional clothes. Sunday was the last day of a 5 day event. The ceremony goes on for hours and then everybody eats and chats and talks about future marriages.Its a celebration of Dancing and music .Thelma got some amazing Henna art on her hands. she looked fab in her Blue Sari.Alpesh looked great aswell . And of course the Bride stole the show as she should!
We had a lovely afternoon it was great to meet Alpeshs familly again last time we met them was the wedding in France.We had a lovely traditional meal it was delicous it was amazing all the work and time a community made to make the wedding so nice.And afterwards we headed home, work all week was busy. we are already getting queries at work for xmas. Im really loving my new job its both exciting and challenging for me and Sean is loving his new car he also is finding his job both challenging and fun so life is good at the mo!!
Last night, we met Della in Russell sq she was over with a friend for the weekend. we had not seen her in a year and a half. Della looked fab as always she seems relived to have all her exams over her. she enjoyed her grad in Maynooth. she got fantastic results. she really enjoyed her short break over here we reckon she will be next to travel the world it was great to see her wait till you all hear her sing at the wedding you will be blown away she is a fabulous singer.
So, its Sunday night again and a new week is ahead of us no more news right now so, heres some pics till next time S&S.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

MEET KRISHNA MEET KRISHNA
MEET KRISHNA

Such detail in her dress
The happy coupleThe happy couple
The happy couple

In the gear looking classy
Sean loves his little sis.ahhhhhSean loves his little sis.ahhhhh
Sean loves his little sis.ahhhhh

We had a drink and a bit of a catch up with Della in Town this weekend.


Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0369s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb