Day 16 - For those who think Tina Arena might have improved with age, think again


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
May 3rd 2007
Published: May 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Jungle Queen
So we made it to day two - the jetlag hasn't been too bad. We got up and went to see a seminar for work and then decided to buy some tickets to see a show.

We decided on Chicago and when we got back to our dorm realised it was starring Oz's own Tina Arena - you can imagine our excitement...Then it was off to buy Catherine some shoes and investigate mobile phones. - i know i know exciting stuff.

We also have become master chefs and have fallen in love with Marks and Spencers where we can pretty much buy all our meals already prepared - most foods just need to be boiled or heated and in 3 mins voila! - these are the best meals we have had in ages

So the show was good, our seats were a bit dodgy, but we did get them for pretty much half price so we shouldn't have been expecting too much. Tina Arena seemed pretty average, but since I hadn't seen the movie or the stage show before I don't know if that is just the character or if it were her. Anyway we got mildly lost trying to get to the station afterwards - we learn't a valuable lesson that no matter how cold it is, take the time to read the street signs!. I then went to sleep singing All that Jazz.

Advertisement



25th May 2007

Tina
Well Hayley, you knew all you had to do was ask me and i would have burnt you a copy of my beloved Tina Arena CD!

Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0565s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb