im here!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Richmond
April 26th 2006
Published: April 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

i got here all in one piece...the plane ride was super long and it was pretty hard to sleep, although i did get a little, im sooo tired right now. i went on the underground to get to my hotel that was pretty awesome...got to the hotel dropped off my bags and then went on an original London bus tour...it took me everywhere...i can't tell you how happy and excited i was to see everything, house of parilment, big ben, london bridge, tower bridge and most of all the palace and i was forturante enough to be there when they did the changing of the guards...what a production oh man, i was in awe...and to think they do that every other day... is just incredible. the history and tradition that this city still carries on from their past is remarkable. everyone has been very nice from the travel company...im just about to get my room now and lay down and try not to sleep...i have a meeting at 6pm with my group then im going to go get fish and chips and maybe a beer, i don't know, i dont know if ill have enough time...haha. its weird because it would be really cool to have someone here with me to experience all this...but today when i was sitting on the steps of buckingham palace, i wrote that in a way i wish i had someone here that i love, so i can express the happiness that i have inside to be here...but then i wrote....i am with someone i love, myself.

its gonna be awesome, except for the whole sleeping bag thing, i could forsure do without that part...but it will be an experience....

ahhhhhhh crap. im in LONDON!!!!!!!! i still am in shock im here.

i love you all
and hopefully ill be able to write again soon!
until then...

<3
ktg

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0529s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb