A2 Travel Entry #1


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
September 13th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: "What is the current political structure/government in this country/region? Who has power, and how do those in power interact with their people?

Theme: Civilizations undergo POLITICAL state building through expansion and conflict. Conflict leads to new political structures.

Sources: http://thisbigcity.net/understanding-londons-political-structure/

http://www.city-data.com/world-cities/London-Government.html

http://www.londoncouncils.gov.uk/londonfacts/londonlocalgovernment/



In London City, London, England has a unique structure of government. First, there is the group collaeration of the government and the politicians. Then, you have The Lord Mayor, which is the mayor of London. Finally, you have the local government which is seperated throughout London. The Lord Mayor,Boris Johnson, is responsible for policy making, developement, along with other services for the people of London. An interesting fact about The Lord Mayor is that he does his job for free, which means he is unpaid;Hence, giving the people of london the idea to infrom about buisness services alon with others.

The theme has to do with people that live in London City, London, Enlgand are more politcally active then hours, due to, the political London City, London, England. Moreover, I believe their customs are more losss, laid back because of the wide variatey of Politians and the government homework.Furthermore, i believe their beliefs aren't to be disrespectful and serious while others aren't much as it really is. When having a coach see you fiinshed something instead of waiting at the door since. Finally, London learned from its previous makes and is trying to do its best not to go there ever again.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0512s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb