Last day in London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
July 30th 2006
Published: July 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey hey people, just a quickie update today!

Its 11am here and the weather is slightly cooler phew!!! Got up at 4am coz body clock is still retarded, fluffed about until 7am, went down and had breakfast, nearly poisoned myself using off milk in protein shake (damn pommy fridges not cold enuf!!!) spewed it all up then felt better :D
sorry if this is too detailed hahaha okies, internet disconnected me...


4pm- wow what an awesome day!!!!!!! we did the sightseeing thing, was totally amazing! After breakfast i decided to find a gym and get sweaty (!!$20 for a casual session!!) came back, had a shower and we headed to the tube. Went to Leicester Square station and basically walked around and did our own thing. There is seriously no need to pay big $$$ for guided tours, better if u do it urself. We saw Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, saw the end of the changing of the guard...of which i will discuss momentarily...saw big Ben and the Eye (millennium wheel) took heaps of photos, will endeavour to post soon, just need a USB port. Went to the famous Sherlock Holmes pub for lunch, had good old English fish and chips for lunch, was nothing on Cisserellos. Headed back to the hotel room coz now we need to organise what we're doing tonight in terms of going to germany (need to sort out where we staying lol)

Back to the changing of the guard...i find it ironic that the queens GUARD needs their own GUARDED escort when leaving the palace? Aren't they themselves GUARDS?? it makes perfect sense...NOT! oh well, strange place this, INIT?

anyway, thats all for now, kisses all round
love Jossie xox


Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0177s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb