The Shakespeare's Head


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
January 26th 2006
Published: January 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Before we could leave, a Friends Test was conducted, with one simple question:

Please come to our leaving party.



Sadly, millions of people failed. Those of you who confirmed your love and respect for us, it has been noted, you will not be forgotten when the Carrot is in our hands. Unlucky the rest of you!

Sublime wit and dazzling banter flowed throughout the evening, and eventually we were asked to explain the treasure map. It turns out that a long, long time ago a man named Carlos Ronaldinho acquired the legendary Carrot, but buried it before he realised its magical property. Course you never bury anything without drawing an old crumpled map first, and on it he marked the exact point where he had hidden the Carrot in his back garden!

We don't know how the Skaliotises got their hands on the map, but we're going to get that Carrot! So we've booked our tickets, and should return within a few days, our Quest complete. See you all when we get back!


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



1st February 2006

Good Luck
Eleni, I like yr site and all your photos. I wasn't about at the time of your leaving the Institute so I wish you now Good luck in your travels. Take care and keep yourselves safe, talk again soon, love Tina (Researcher with Cathie)

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0301s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb