bloody hell is it raining?


Advertisement
Published: February 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

dont ask medont ask medont ask me

what any of the special names are
hey everyone,
just got home this morning from uncle johns! on thursday grandma came and met me in kingston and we went out to lunch and did some shopping, she bought me some frozen meals from marks and sparks so i wont fade away(i wish!). saturday all the girls went shopping and camilla and i ended up buying matching dresses in different colours. then we went to jills 60th casino themed birthday party, which was so much fun(you can tell by the pictures). the bostock side of the family were the only ones on the dance floor all night...! natalies kids are so cute, they are getting so biG! georgia looked like a tiny teenager, and harry was too scared to dance with me, but millie was adorable as always. i think over easter break im trying to figure out my dates of going to stay with grams for a week, natalie for a weekend, and some time at grandmas with dad too. its all very up in the air and im not so organized, but ill sort itself out. im at the library, just finished my lectures for the day. next weekend is my landladys 50th birthday party at the pub, and everyones coming out for it, so it should be a fun weekend. takin it kinda easy this week, maybe ill finally get up to london again, ive only been there once so far ive just been all over the place. oh so on sunday we went to kew gardens (unlce john auntie annetta camilla grams and me) and saw the orchid show, it was amazing...! i took lots of pictures for you mom, im only attaching the best though. thousands and thousands of every kind of orchid imaginable, it was so cool, and auntie annetta got the tickets free through work or something. i stayed over there last night as well, took the train home this morning. we watched muriels wedding, very funny and english. hope everything is good in the snowy states! i do kinda miss the snow, but just playing in it, not the cold that comes with it. well here are the pics of the orchids, look at the previous blog for the pics from jills party! <3miss you all.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

these are a nuns somethingthese are a nuns something
these are a nuns something

because the top looks like a french nuns flying hat and the inside looks like a flower? i forget.


28th February 2007

Orchids
Dear Jenna, I am back from Paradise in Honolulu! The orchid photos are spectacular, sounds like you are having fun! Love, Mummy

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb